- Governor Spaceman? »
Bill “the spaceman” lee
- Officials: Rainbow Family members are cleaning forest area »
By Sarah Olsen, VTDigger
A banner welcomed people to the Rainbow Family gathering this month in Mt. Tabor
- VINS presents its third annual Insect Festival »
By Sam Jaffe
Insects are cool, and VINS will explore their amazing world during a two-day festival.
- The Oh Hellos hit the Cooler in the Mountains stage on July 23 »
ourtesy of Town of Killington
THE OH HELLOS
- Multi-genre band Gin Blossoms comes to Rutland »
Courtesy of Paramount Theatre
Arts, Dining & Entertainment
Courtesy of Billings Farm & Museum
Take in a narrated horse-drawn wagon ride during Billings Farm’s 19th century-style hay day.
Sunday, July 24 at 10 a.m.—WOODSTOCK—Billings Farm & Museum, gateway to Vermont’s rural heritage, will feature its annual Hay Day on Sunday,...
New Life Hiking Spa is ranked No. 1 on the Travel + Leisure World’s Best awards 2016 list of top domestic destination spas21 July, 2016
Hiking boots are among the necessary items to pack for the spa, that is if you’re attending the New Life Hiking Spa.
By Polly Lynn
MENDON — Travel + Leisure Magazine announced July 6 that New Life Hiking Spa has won the coveted...
On July 13, gubernatorial candidate Peter Galbraith announced a $220 million plan to provide free primary and preventive care for all Vermonters. The plan has no deductibles, co-pays or premiums and is financed by a 2 percent payroll tax on employers. Galbraith was joined by...
Mountain Times Newsletter
Mountain Times Twitter
- 20 days agoRutland's Aldermen will not put question of refugee resettlement to a public vote. Vote on petition failed at City Hall just now.
- 26 days agoRT @SenSanders: Incredibly, the wealthiest 62 people on the planet now own as much wealth as the bottom half of the world's population - 3.…
- 27 days agoRT @maxxCMYK: It's all exhausted giggles @MtTimes as paper and Summer Guide deadlines loom #deadlines #newspaper
- 40 days ago400 residents of Brandon #vt will loose power for approx. 15 min tomorrow (Thursday) beginning at 12:15. Scheduled by GMP.