- Four years of Dancing with the Rutland Stars raises $100,000 for Kids on the Move »
Eric Marsh and Tracy Tedesco win Fan Favorite; Brent Godnick and Sam Ho win Judges’ Choice
To watch the 2014 Dancing with the Rutland Stars Click Here
RUTLAND — Every seat at the Paramount Theatre was taken Saturday night, Oct. 11, as seven couples performed entertaining dance routines…
- Community Q&A with Mike Solimano »
Editor’s note: The Mountain Times receives many questions from readers every week about Killington Resort and Pico Mountain operations. In order to best answer some of the most common questions we have posed them directly to Mike Solimano, president and general manager for Killington Resort…
- Dancing with the Rutland Stars is sold out! »
The news came Saturday, Sept. 27— almost exactly one month after tickets first went on sale and over two weeks before the show — that Dancing with the Rutland Stars was officially sold out. It is the fastest tickets have sold out since the benefit…
- Killington takes first step to create world-class downhill mountain biking »
Consulting firm Gravity Logic say Killington could see 50,000 bikers annual, if the master plan is followed to completion. “There is nowhere in the east that has the potential that Killington has,” said Dave Kelly, co-founder of Gravity Logic, the consulting company Killington hired to…
- A fresh coat of red paint! »
Charlie Demarest stands by his recently restored water wheel at the Water Wheel Trading Post on Route 4 in Killington. The wheel was severely damaged by floods during Tropical Storm Irene in 2011 causing the upper holding pond to be compromised along with the structure….
RUTLAND — This past weekend, Oct. 11 and 12, the Chaffee Art Center hosted its bi-annual fundraiser, Art in the Park at the corners of Routes 4 and 7 in Main Street Park.
The festival featured 80 juried artisans and crafters of wood, metal, pottery, jewelry, fine...
Arts, Dining & Entertainment
Friday, Oct. 17 at 7:30 p.m. — RANDOLPH — Paula Poundstone, the “Wait, Wait Don’t Tell Me” panelist par excellence, returns to Chandler Music Hall in Randolph this season for another evening of spontaneous, intelligent humor on Friday evening, Oct. 17 at 7:30 p.m.
Appearing on stage...
By Maxx Steinmetz
This past week the Rutland Roosters Rugby Football Club (RFC) began the second half of the season by traveling to Ludlow to face Black River RFC for the second time.
The day was sunny and the Rutland Roosters arrived with a player to spare,...
By Morgan True, VTDigger.org
Libertarian gubernatorial candidate Dan Feliciano says Gov. Peter Shumlin is planning to “take control” of Medicare benefits as part of a single-payer health care program. A Shumlin campaign official called the claim untrue and a “scare tactic.”
Feliciano said he is...
Mountain Times Newsletter
Mountain Times Twitter
- 6 days agoRT @wcax: #Vt town agrees to buy former ski area t.co/NiZcs6tvdI
- 6 days agoGOLM sponsors held a press conference to announce plans for this year's blood drive: "12 days of giving" t.co/fD9wmPOm5j
- 6 days agoMayor Louras opens a package with a Vt. Marble plaque to permanently commemorate the 2013 GOLM blood drive record. t.co/n0tUm3MuUY
- 11 days agoDancing with the Rutland Stars is sold out! | The Mountain Times t.co/Ee3SYjUqk6 via @sharethis