- At a glance: Halloween events are plentiful in the region »
Oct. 23-27: Corn maze, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. at Hathaway Farm, Rutland.
Oct. 24: Halloween Wildlife Festival, 5 p.m. at Edward F. Kehoe Conservation Camp, Castleton.
Oct. 24-25: Pittsford Haunted House, 6:30-9 p.m. on Plains Road, Pittsford. Huge and scary !
- Ebola in Vermont? Chen addresses question at Killington Confrence »
By Stephen Seitz
KILLINGTON – Is Vermont prepared to handle the Ebola virus should it come here?
Dr. Harry Chen, M.D., acting secretary of the Vermont Agency of Human Services, addressed that question at the 25th annual Vermont Health Care and EMS…
- Four years of Dancing with the Rutland Stars raises $100,000 for Kids on the Move »
Eric Marsh and Tracy Tedesco win Fan Favorite; Brent Godnick and Sam Ho win Judges’ Choice
To watch the 2014 Dancing with the Rutland Stars Click Here
RUTLAND — Every seat at the Paramount Theatre was taken Saturday night, Oct. 11, as seven couples performed entertaining dance routines…
- Community Q&A with Mike Solimano »
Editor’s note: The Mountain Times receives many questions from readers every week about Killington Resort and Pico Mountain operations. In order to best answer some of the most common questions we have posed them directly to Mike Solimano, president and general manager for Killington Resort…
- Dancing with the Rutland Stars is sold out! »
The news came Saturday, Sept. 27— almost exactly one month after tickets first went on sale and over two weeks before the show — that Dancing with the Rutland Stars was officially sold out. It is the fastest tickets have sold out since the benefit…
WOODSTOCK — The young “Pumpkin Bowling Champion” dressed in monster costume tries the next challenge: to eat a doughnut hanging from a string at a past Halloween celebration at Billings Farm and Museum. This year, the 21st Annual Family Halloween will take place Sunday,...
Arts, Dining & Entertainment
Thursday, Oct. 23 at 8 p.m. — RUTLAND — Banjo virtuosos and husband-and-wife musical adventurers with divergent areas of specialty, Béla Fleck and Abigail Washburn will take to the Paramount Theatre stage on Thursday, Oct. 23 at 8 p.m. – only three weeks after the release...
KILLINGTON — On Saturday, Oct. 11, the Killington Mountain School cycling team headed to Rochester, N.Y. for the Ellison Park Cyclocross Festival, where they competed in another great weekend of cyclocross. Coach Brad Ramsay explained that the course was set on a hillside, and had...
Editor’s note: this question and answer segment was compiled by the St. Albans Messenger, a sister paper to The Mountain Times. It is republished here with their permissions.
If you could summarize your accomplishments as governor into four bullet points what would they...
Mountain Times Newsletter
Mountain Times Twitter
- 7 days agoRT @wcax: #Vt town agrees to buy former ski area t.co/NiZcs6tvdI
- 7 days agoGOLM sponsors held a press conference to announce plans for this year's blood drive: "12 days of giving" t.co/fD9wmPOm5j
- 7 days agoMayor Louras opens a package with a Vt. Marble plaque to permanently commemorate the 2013 GOLM blood drive record. t.co/n0tUm3MuUY
- 12 days agoDancing with the Rutland Stars is sold out! | The Mountain Times t.co/Ee3SYjUqk6 via @sharethis