- Exploring the Snowshed Adventure Center »
By Karen D. Lorentz
Killington’s new Snowshed Adventure Center, which opened on June 26, offers an awesome assortment of chills, thrills, and spills for the adventurous who enjoy a challenge.
For thrills, there’s the Skyeride which ascends to a 200-foot tall tower and…
- Killington’s 4th of July activities include fireman’s picnic & raffle »
Courtesy of Town of Killington
Youth donning the red, white and blue walk proudly on River Road in Killington’s annual July 4 parade.
Saturday, July 4 — KILLINGTON — The 4th of July Celebration and Fireman’s BBQ is one of Killington’s most popular events…
- Long Trail Century Ride to benefit Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports takes to the pavement Saturday, June 27 »
By Barb Wood, Riverwood Photography
The fifth annual Long Trail Century Ride to benefit Vermont Adaptive Ski and Sports returns to Vermont again on Saturday, June 27, where cyclists of all abilities can ride a century, 60- or 20-mile course to raise funds and awareness…
- Killington debuts summer adventures »
Construction is well underway for the Beast Mountain Coaster, on schedule to open by the end of July or beginning of August.
By Karen D. Lorentz
Killington will debut its new Snowshed Adventure Center on June 26. When the curtain rises, adventure…
- Video: Killington Reunion Weekend Preview »
Come be a part of the Killington Reunion Weekend starting this Friday night,June 26 at The Summit Lodge from 5-8 p.m. Meet new friends and reminisce with old ones. Take this opportunity to reach out to old Killington friends that you once worked with or…
Killington Reunion weekend this past weekend June 26-28, was a wonderful time of stories and friendships. The tales of the good ol’ days were entertaining and inspired lots of laughter. Folks from all generations of “ski bum” shared a bond of common place and experience....
Arts, Dining & Entertainment
By Erica Harrington
Representing Killington’s Church of Our Saviour in the 2014 Rochester parade, Richard Podlesney drives a decorated Jeep while Melissa Maravell sings.from the back, in 2014 parade.
Dillon Dudley garners cheers with his bike stunts in the...
The Long Trail Century Ride began five years ago to benefit Vermont Adaptive. The cycling event has grown to 500 riders with many more coming to enjoy the beer, bands and food for the after party. The organizers have added family attractions as well a...
Same-sex couples will be free to marry throughout the United States
On June 26, the Supreme Court held that same-sex couples can no longer be denied the freedom to marry guaranteed by the Constitution, assuring that soon all loving and committed couples will be able...
Mountain Times Newsletter
Mountain Times Twitter
- 18 days agoReunion!! Head to the Summit Lodge at 9:30 a.m. Thursday June 18 for a video to capture some of the best memories from the good old days!
- 23 days agoRT @vtbeer: .@PaulKowalskiVT & @LongTrailBeer brewmaster Dave sample @14thStarBrewing Maple Breakfast Stout for @MtTimes t.co/v1y6ul…
- 32 days agoKillington Town Manager Seth Webb says that since 2010 Town has spent less money on events and seen better results; plans are working!
- 32 days agoMoose on Route 4 across from Hinterland Organic Farm! t.co/MRmHUNKUBd