- World Cup brings world-class music to Killington »
KT Tunstall will perform Saturday, Nov. 24, after the first Giant Slalom run.
- Laughter is on deck at the Paramount this week »
Courtesy Paramount Theatre
Patrick Ross & Rusty DeWees
- Downtown Rutland welcomes crowds for Holiday Stroll, tree lighting »
Courtesy Downtown Rutland Partnership
A snow globe-worthy downtown Rutland gets a snow fall, as seen looking up Center Street from Depot Park.
- DJ Paul Oakenfold to kickoff the Killington Cup on stage »
DJ Paul Oakenfold sets up his equipment at Stonehenge, a prehistoric monument in Wiltshire, England. He was the first person ever to DJ there, doing so Sept. 13, 2018.
- FOLA presents Broadway Theatre Live, ‘ Present Laughter ’ »
A showing of Broadway’s “Present Laughter” will be shown at Ludlow Town Hall Saturday.
Killington Resort parking lots:
Killington Road (roadside parking), located between Snowshed Lodge and K-1 Base Area (short walk to World Cup venue.)
Vale Road Parking Lots , located between K-1 Base Area and Ramshead Lodge on Vale Road
Snowshed Lodge, located at 3861 Killington Road...
Arts, Dining & Entertainment
The Rutland Pride 7th and 8th grade football team finished up with an impressive season this past week. There were 38 players from the Rutland area that participated in the program this year. Area high school football teams have a lot to look forward too...
By Jim Harrison
Amid high turnout, likely fueled by the discourse in Washington and anti-Trump sentiment in Vermont, along with successful efforts of the Democrat/Progressives’ “get out the vote campaign,” the Vermont House made a shift to the left statewide.
Mountain Times Newsletter
Mountain Times Twitter
- 68 days agoLuxury camping is now here! Locals cash in on renting prime property #Glamping #camping #vt /t.co/LqtlzD9l8u
- 68 days ago$22,000 raised at fifth annual Pie in the Face for Chase #Killington #vt #Rutland /t.co/Z13ZbQOvpT
- 68 days ago@KillingtonMTN announces $25m in improvements for 2018-19 season /t.co/4yVRXhdRHJ
- 68 days agoRT @VNewsUV: Photographs from Wednesday's preparation day at the Tunbridge World's Fair. #uppervalley #VT /t.co/DenK9CVHCD