The KPAA is so excited to be able to bring the Vermont Holiday Festival back in a new way! Although some things have changed, you will still have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets to vote on your favorite trees. Each business will be decorating their individual trees and showcasing them either in their business, at another participating establishment or at the Welcome Center. Spend an evening traveling around the Killington region to enjoy the splendor of holiday cheer or view the trees and vote online!
The following businesses have already signed up to participate:
- Allen Pools and Spas: “Rustic Holidays”
- Killington Parks and Recreation: “I’ll be Gnome for Christmas”
- Basin Ski Shop: “Stay Bright”
- GetAway Vacations: No theme yet!
- Dream Maker Bakers: “Baking the Seasons Bright”
- Sherburne Memorial Library: “The World Turned Upside Down”
- LaValley Building Supply: “Recycled Treasures”
- Casey’s Caboose: “It’s Good to be at Casey’s”
Please be on the lookout in the coming weeks for a map of all participating business locations and instructions for purchasing tickets/voting online.
If you are a business who is interested in sponsoring a tree, please fill out the form at bit.ly/2UP2R1q. If you are unable to host a live tree in your business, there are other businesses who have kindly donated their space to host it for you. Call 802-422-5722 for more information or with questions or visit vtholidayfestival.com.