Nov. 21 – May 12 — MIDDLEBURY — The Middlebury New Filmmakers Festival is bringing back MNFF Selects, its monthly in-person screening series at the Town Hall Theater in Middlebury. MNFF Selects will kick off its 8-month run this October, spanning through May 2022. For its “comeback” edition, MNFF Selects presents “Humans and Animals: Shared Experiences, Intersecting Worlds.” The series will be geared toward families, with six of the eight films rated G or PG.
All attendees 12 and over must be vaccinated and all attendees, including children under 12, must wear masks while inside the theater.
- Sunday, Nov. 21 at 2 p.m. “Street Gang: How We Got to Sesame Street” [Documentary] [Rated: PG]
- Thursday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m. “Shepherd: The Story of a Jewish Dog” [Drama] [Rated: PG]
- Sunday, Jan. 16 at 2 p.m. “From The Wild Sea” [Documentary] [Rated: PG]
- Sunday, Feb. 20 at 2 p.m. “Duma” [Drama] [Rated: PG]
- Thursday, March 24 at 7 p.m. “Buck” [Documentary] [Rated: PG]
- Thursday, April 21 at 7 p.m. “Grizzly Man” [Documentary] [Rated: R]
- Thursday, May 12 at 7 p.m. “The Rider” [Drama] [Rated: R]
The Selects Pass is available for $105 and covers all the films beginning with November’s offering; individual tickets are $16, also starting with November’s film. Tickets for children under 12 are $7. More info can be found at middfilmfest.org/selects-2021-22.