Join BF&M for a ‘monsterous’ good time!
Sunday, Oct. 24 —WOODSTOCK— It’s spooktacular fun at Billings Farm & Museum’s Family Halloween on Sunday, Oct. 24, from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. Children in costume receive free admission when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Costumed children are invited to march in a costume parade held at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. All costumed children are eligible to enter a drawing for a $10 gift certificate to the Museum Shop. Drawings will be held following each costume parade.
Join us for these other family-friendly bewitching activities:
- Trick-or-treat safely at candy stations located around the farm.
- Enjoy a hayride around the farm.
- Try your hand at pumpkin bowling and make a spider web necklace.
- Listen to Halloween tales.
- Families can venture through the “not-too-spooky Sunflower House” and nearby graveyard.
- Don’t fear the annual pumpkin carving contest! Vote for your favorite in the “spooktastic” display of decorated pumpkins created by staff!
- Stop by the Learning Kitchen for demonstrations and samples of pumpkin bread and roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Visit the Dairy Bar for boo-licious treats such as cider and doughnuts, pumpkin ice cream and Billings Farm cheese.
For more information, visit: billingsfarm.org.